View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 205 Next step in game
05-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Howdy all, i just made Rear Admiral and am curious about what the next step is. I havent chosen a ship yet, i still have ALOT of missions to complete but ive heared alot of grumbleing about ENDGAME content and " Daily's" It seems once you lvl out your character theres several " fleet" actions available as well. I havent done a single match of PvP and am not really that interested in it, and from what i understand the Klingon characters basically are nothing BUT PvP, so my question is, once i lvl out my first toon, it seems my options are
A: Run the " daily" missions and fleet actions

B: Start a klingon and do PvP

C: Start a new Fed and run the game over again choosing different options and stuff.

D?

I have a years subscription thats good till March of '11 AND im newly unemployed so i have TONS of time on my hands,, any suggestions would be great, i really enjoy this game and dont want to spend the next 9 months of my subscription being bored ( i doubt that will happen but.....) So throw me some suggestions and letme know what the best options are, or if im an idiot and theres TONS of stuff im missin.
AWESOME AND THANK YOU