View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 524 Application. But I think I'm
05-23-2010, 08:56 AM
Which branch(es) are you joining us in? (****, Champs, DDO, GA, STO):

* * * * Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply)

* * * * Are you a member of any other guild in that game?

* * * * What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with?

* * * * Do you have friends or family in the guild?* If so what is their forum name?

* * * * Did you read our charter and rules? Which rules translation was your favorite?

* * * * Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) I honestly don't know what that is, but I'm going to go with yes.

* * * * Answer the following 4 questions. PROTIP: if your answer is shorter than the question, we will make fun of you for being boring.
* * * * * 1.* What's the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing thing you have ever done: dummest: was probally when I was driving on a dirt road in payson and drove strait into a ditch at like 30-40 mph. ( that really messed up the engine). Then driving 100 miles home, then a few days later back up to payson then home again. I totally FUBARed my engine. Funniest: probally would be pouring about a gallon of gas in to a refrigerator filled with random **** and then lighting it on fire.
* * * * * 2.* What is your Zombie Plan? It would accually take way to long to out line the whole thing, but basically: the antizombie militia I colead would establish a base
of operations before or after Z-day and once z-day hits, we would just be a solitary group trusting only our own. Raid for supplies. And we are already plenty well armed.
* * * * * 3.* Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>: . Whiskey and rum. Drinking plus backyard fire plus group of idiots equalscrazyness. All I really remember is drinking by the fire, some kings and shot chess, and
then **** got funny and blurry and I woke up at my house the next afternoon. Not sure how, but I did. * *
* * * * * 4.* Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming: . I have many weapons and enjoy going to the
desert to Shoot and blow stuff up.

* * * * Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
* * * * * *Favorite Type of Music:
* * * * * *Favorite Movie:
* * * * * *Favorite Book:
* * * * * *Favorite Drink:
* * * * * *Favorite Non MMO Game: