View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 21
05-24-2010, 11:37 AM
I find this extremely irksome, and it goes to show that if you don't like the requirements to get an in game item simply complain and eventually you'll get it. Don't bother trying to recruit people for the Galaxy, just complain to customer service and viola! You'll just be handed it.

I can't even say I'm a surprised by this. The minute they decided to keep the LTS option open indefinitely people were bound to complain about not getting the same benefits those that preordered did. This wouldn’t have happened if they had kept the LTS option limited time.

As a customer, this says two things to me. First, you can't trust words like "exclusive" or "unique". They are nothing more than adjectives that mean nothing. Secondly, when Cryptic offers something through a promotion, don't buy it. Don't participate. Complain on the forums, complain to CS, complain to anyone that will listen and they'll give it to you.

And in the interest of full disclosure, I don't care if other people have Borg captains. What I care about is when I bought my LTS, it was with the understanding that it was for a limited time and once the offer expired it was over. Little did I know.