View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
Alright, if you are going to say I am using "false logic" you are going to need to show how it is false. Other than hearsay of "other methods to get the Captain". Really? Other methods? Name ONE.

You see, my posts, they have proof behind them. Did you read the linked threads?

Guess it only applies to others...oh and others with proof not hearsay!

I want to know WHY, and how do I get my share?
Whoa, take it easy there, Matlock. This isn't a courtroom so save the paralegal stuff for your law club buddies and go dissect someone else's post. I was simply presenting an idea. I'm not privy to the facts and neither are you; only Cryptic is and it's up to them if they want to divulge them. This is what we know:

1.) The Liberated Borg Captain is for pre-order Lifetime customers (EDIT: it does not say "only")
2. ) Our Support Team only grants items to players when they should have received the item, but did not (generally due to some technical issue)
3.) We care very much about our players. We care about individuals, but we also care about being fair to our player base as a whole.
4.) The OP earned the unlock through legitimate means.

I did read your posts and the associated links and saw nothing that disproves the four statements above.

Hope you had fun at "the Disneyland"