View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMaster View Post
I have a lifetime sub and I pre-ordered the game and got the bonus items, and they're really awsome. The rifle from target bailed my ass out so many times, and the auto plasma turrent is equiped on my cruiser. but lets face it those items are only good through Lt. and half of LtC.

I would like to see items available for lifetime subs for each tier for each item slot, and eventually open them up to the rest of the people.
Just because you've decided not to use those items doesn't mean they're not of use. The turret has stayed with me all the way up to RA5. I can't even begin to count the amount of huge arse torpedoes it's destroyed while allowing me to stay on target.

I'd most definately not want a situation like what you're asking for. New items for every tier in every slot?

I don't know if you've expressed this properly so please correct me if i'm wrong here but to me that sounds dangerously close to having the best equipment handed to you freely for the entire game. Saying "that wouldn't go down well with the STO community" would be this Centuries greatest understatement.