View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-26-2010, 05:19 PM
I was told that Caitians were on Tribble for a little while but can not confirm. They were said to look absolutely horrible and completely deviated from canon. If you even consider the animated series canon. They were like a Werewolf version of felines. Very unfortunate if true and shows a real lack of interest of doing them right. However, there is nothing on Tribble now for Caitians so maybe they realized the amount of Hate they were going to get from all sides.

Personally, I don't understand what is so hard in designing them. The animated version of M'ress provides a good model for females. Admittedly, there are no male models to go off of unless you consider the cameos in the movies Caitians. I think they should go off a leonine-like appearance with the option of mane like hair or no hair at all. . Really not that hard a concept. Perhaps hard to code and work into the chargen but not hard to think how they should look. They definitely should not look like giant hairless wercats. That is more Kzin than Caitian. Sigh. I worry now.