View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseBlutstroemen
Oh great. Instead of finally giving us vendors that sell all the stuff so we're actually able to fully and thoroughly test ****, they throw in another toy. Sorry to rain your parade, Cryptic, but you definitely need to have a look at your priorities.

It's a cool feature, there just are more urgent matters to attend to. If you were still in school, teachers would have told you something like "sit, F, missed the subject".
:p I find this to be a useful feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
They are. However this is also delt with by the client you use. For example in my pidgin my friends are all grouped then there is a fleet section for holodeck, one for tribble than my chats.
Hmm. -1 to Trillian, then. It lumped the non-fleet contacts in the general population.

Quote:
Been discussed above and on page 1
Not successfully unless I missed a post. I've joined channels just fine, but not actual fleet channels.

Quote:
No comment on this last one as I haven't msg'd myself in game hehe.
While it's funny to do that, what I meant was that, if I send someone a message from Trillian while I'm logged into the game, that sent message actually shows up in STO for me too. But messages I send in-game while also logged in via Trillian don't get copied into the Trillian window. Messages I receive from another party always go to both.