View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Glad some folks found my keybind stuff useful heh. One comment though. Tray 1 is actually "0" if you use the TrayExec commands. So the 1st power in the 1st tray is "0 0". Just subtract 1 from the tray and # location when making binds, unless something has changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostish
Good point, and part of the reason I wanted to come to the forums your right, I didn't even think about getting the 30 second timer going, ty!
As for HYT, I actually only use space for beams/cannons, and use my side mouse button (button4) for my torpedoes. So I usually bind the HYT to that before the command to fire torpedoes. That was actually what this was doing in my post that faithborn quoted:
Button4 "+TrayExecByTray 1 1 $$ GenSendMessage HUD_Root FireAll"

Quote:
Your other question was specific to the Autofire starting the sequence instead of being at the end if thats even possible.

so for simplicity: (I understand and will adopt what you have mentioned Zorena, the string was so long though)

/bind Space "+TrayExecByTray 1 3 $$ +TrayExecByTray 2 3 $$ +TrayExecByTray 1 2 $$ +TrayExecByTray 2 2 $$ GenSendMessage HUD_Root FireAll" ?

So after 4 taps of the space bar, i'm buffed, 5th tap is going to town. Right?
Technically, it's 2 taps then you fire if you do it quickly. Tap 1 activates 1 of the 2 CRFs, which puts the 2nd one on cooldown so the next keypress skips over both CRFs onto the HYT (which then puts the 4th power on CD), and then after that the 1st 4 powers are all on GCD or CD, so the 3rd press fires the weapons.