View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godowar View Post
I can't believe I even wasted my time writing this. Cryptic won't listen, and this game will still be broke beyone belief, and it will slowly flounder and die.
Where have I heard this before??

Oh right shortly after launch. It was something along the lines of "this game is going to die in a few months". I'm still waiting on the death lol

Now to be fair I'll address what you've said.

Remote Contacts
Lower level missions automatically get hidden after a certain level. They reappear when you are in the system where that mission takes place. Nothing broken about it. A counter could be fine, but its not necessary.

Sector Space
Cryptic has said they are going to revamp it.

BOFF powers
I guess I can agree with some of this, though I really never pay attention to the BO's rarity.

Missions
Sounds like what you are describing are STFs

Klingon's
A few Klingon fixes were just released and more will be coming in Season 2. Please read before posting.

PVP
You weren't the first to come up with this idea and I think Cryptic has already said no to persistent sector space PvP. Sorry.

Daily's + Endgame Gear.
I agree with this. It takes too long to save up the currency.

Cryptic Store
Why to the NEED to allow us to buy points with in game cash? The point of the C-store, like in any other MMO, is to purchase unique items for real money. Its another way for them to make money and I completely agree with them on it. You have to remember this is a business and they have to make money. Sorry but I'm against your idea on this.

Antiproton weapons
Can't comment on this.

Ship Resists
Why? They are engineering consoles, end of discussion. It is fair the way it is, we don't need extra slots for this.

Ground Combat
I admit it could be better, but I hardly think it is horrible.

Fauna
Coming in Season 2 I believe. Maybe earlier or slightly later, but definitely coming. Again please read before posting.

P.S. I can't believe I even wasted my time to comment on all this. You won't listen, and you will continue to think this game is broken and will die.:p