View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 38
06-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruAkai
First let me say that as a wow player for 2 years I have had more fun than you can imagine with this game so far. The graphics are wonderful and the game play has at least at times been challenging. I am very impressed with your efforts even when you don't take into account the short timeline you no doubt had to execute this game after the first developer failed.

I am a big TNG fan and have seen most of all of the other series episodes. I would like to propose the idea (once ship interiors are in place) of adding ship interior quests. Who can think of Trek without the many quests which were entirely based inside of the ship. Tracking down why another Picard appeared in a shuttle outside of the enterprise, or how a Holodeck character has taken control of the ship, or a disease that has overtaken the crew, or a spacial anomoly that is effecting the ship, or how the occupants of a derelict ship that beamed aboard affect certain crew members or the ship. I hope that in time you will turn to the interior of the ship as fertile ground for quest expansion.

Many thanks for all of your efforts so far,

Koru Akai
I like this idea too. Only I wold have stuff like "another Picard appeared in a shuttle outside of the enterprise, or how a Holodeck character has taken control of the ship, or a disease that has overtaken the crew, or a spacial anomoly that is effecting the ship, or how the occupants of a derelict ship that beamed aboard affect certain crew members or the ship" happen randomly instead of being linear quest.