View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
Agreed. Its one more example of Cryptic thinking we need a place to "socialize". We already have such places, they're called chat channels :p
I could totally understand if when I go there there are a dozen RP'ers loving life and shootin the bull here but the only thing I ever see going on is one or two people heading to the bank exchange and mailbox. I just felt like expressing my interest that if you had everything at the Captains Table to include some exclusive missions, especially since everyone will have access to it after they have played for 400 days.

Make it feel like an exclusive club in the lobby and the side areas have all your needs at one stop, ships, personell, crafting, weapons, equipment, and the bank, exchange and mailbox all at one place. Leave some thing where they should be like the Memory Alpha Vendors but have a crafting station at the captains table.

The ability to buy any ship, modify it and select it as current should also be available here. Since this is a mutual meeting area of ALL factions diplomatic missions or missions using other faction ships could be possible.

About the story telling cost! What if when I went to purchase simple items I was given the option to select 1 of 3 stories. 1 story is fantastic one is ok and the other he doesn't like. If he doesn't like your story you don't get your purchase. If he finds it fantastic you get a little something extra!

For more elaborate items the number of stories to choose from would increase but still only 2 will complete your purchases. Just a thought but I just feel there is so much potential to be offered at the Captains Table and nothing seems to really be happening there.