View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-15-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrananapuss View Post
so... I don't know if I'm the only one that sought out and bought multiple copies of the game based on package content, I specifically shelled out 80 dollars on a now unneeded copy of the game from Amazon.com just so i could have a Borg bridge officer... now the extras that i paid money for are now being thrown out to anyone through this C-Store... looking back had i know, i would have dumped the money in to Cryptic Points instead of buying another version of the game...

Just answer me this... are they going to sell EVERYTHING that the launch packages came with? or are they going to at least keep a couple things sacred for the people that spent their hard earned money EX: red matter generators, or the chromodynamic armor.... if they sell those items too I'm going to systematically hunt down people in charge of these C-Store travesties and deliver a well deserved round of pink bellies....

they said in the frequently asked questions bit before they released the game they would probably make it all available in c store down the line.