View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Cryptic,

There has been a lot of complaining about all the stuff that went into the C-Store during the "Mega Update." I for one would like to say Thanks. I was very happy to get the MU Uniform and the Enterprise. Also picked up the new Caitian race and the "Gold" (Rivera) Tribble. They're all very nifty.

Some may call me a fanboy for showing appreciation, but I don't care. I am a Trekkie, and I'm enjoying this game. It's got it's problems and bugs, but things are getting better with each update and I'm having a great time overall.

Before this release I had already purchased a Collector's Edition of the game with "exclusives" (Amazon Borg BO, Red Matter, TNG/DS9 Unis) and a Digital Deluxe Download (Joined Trill, TOS unis, NX, Khaaan, Bloodwine, and Automated Defense Battery). It does not bother me that other people can now get these things (the TOS uni for free no less). Additionally I have the Del Taco Shuttle Pet and LTS Liberated Borg. If these show up in the C-Store, I'm ok with that too.

Now if only I could make the Enterprise into a Tier 5 ship, give my Borg BO the "Infected" skin type and Lib Borg implant selection, and give my Lib Borg Captain the Borg BO jumpsuit... That would make me a fanboy!