Thread: And it begins
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euclid-Fugazi
C-Store items are fine but why is there very little that can be earned in game. I mean throw us very rare ships or some unique BO's every once in a while.
Nah...if it requires 4 other players, playing politics, or kissing ass to accomplish then forget it. Or all that....and only 1 out of 5 players get the reward, forget it...that was the lamest thing about the STFs. I am however, for some interesting rewards in the game...but they need to start releasing new content that can be enjoyed without a team {or with a team if desired}.

I take no issue with the STFs {save how easy it is for 1 person to sabotage everyone else for numerous reasons}, but we need more than raid after raid for content. I sincerely hope they add more story type missions....and some specific Klingon content {not lame Raids that are clearly Fed centric}...Like pure KDF player would even know who Ja'rod is...or understand the irony of how this guy tries to kill you several times, but had he succeeded you would not be there to save him from Armek in "The Cure."