View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-18-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
LoL. I find your post to be funny and seemingly true to life.
I also find it funny that now that so many have acquired the new "galaxy-X ship, they now don't want it to be in the C-store at all.
A lot of these same people are the very same who cried for the pre-order items to be in the c-store becuase it was unfair to withold these items from the playerbase, except now the tune changes when they have something they don't want to share with others.
Cryuptic has already set the precedent by putting pre-order items in the C-store, so I say all special items should eventually make to the c-store - including the Galaxy-X one day.
We don't need your petty demeanor. All i am asking is an answer from Cryptic. If Cryptic sells the Galaxy X and Liberated Borg via C-Store, let them do so.

All I am asking from Cryptic is, if they will make the AGT Cruiser available via C-Store before hundreds of others commit weeks of their times to recruit five people (or a fool and impulsive buyer like me who spent my own wallet), just to find out that they only had to wait for several months to purchase the ship for mere fraction of the price.

We beg you Cryptic. Please give us an answer.