View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 57
06-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolist
Hey where did you get that quote? Do you have the link by any chance?

If that's true, then I don't know why I even bothered wasting so much money for nothing. I will make sure that I will never participate in any promotions that Cryptic holds. Also, I will make sure to let everyone know not to participate in any promotions where Cryptic offers "exclusive items" because they will be available for the fractions of the original "costs."
Not entirely certain where the quote was. Someone posted that image earlier in this thread or one of the other two threads regarding this topic, noting that the thread they had found it has apparently gone missing. However, this may be incorrect on my part, since I did not actually find the quote, so take with an isograin of salt, your mileage may vary, objects in rearview mirror may appear closer than they are, void where prohibited, use only as directed, may cause indigestion, psoriasis, coughing, nausea, vomiting, death, and shingles. You get the idea. =)

ETA: Here is the original image. Honestly, though, I'm wary, since there is no additional data regarding this post, no date, no post number, no anything. It seems quite neatly cropped. If it existed, it has apparently disappeared form the forums.