View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
What it does: The HT provides a 2% Regeneration Buff and a 2% Resistance Buff per level that lasts for 60 minutes (or until you die or otherwise get debuffed, of course).
Thanks for that bit of insight! And to think, I actually filed a bug because it was stacking 5 times on the BO whom I gave the photonic tribble to. :p I think it's time for me to take that tribble back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
1) Everyone in your team gets a temporarly Photonic Tribble Power that they can pet for the regen/resist buffs. Their's lasts for 5 minutes, and will show up in the first available slot of their powers tray. If they don't have an open slot, I think they can press P and pull it as a new power, but I'm not sure about this part. I haven't been able to fully test this, as I can't actually see what another player has (and the people I've had the opportunity to test with weren't as talkative/descriptive as I'd've liked).
The "Pet Holographic Tribble" power does show up in your powers window -- you can easily confirm this by petting the photonic tribble and hitting P (even while alone/ungrouped). And a minor correction/clarification: the temporary power only lasts 5 minutes, but the buff granted by it lasts 1 hour. Specifically, it's a 2% damage resist buff. (No regen buff, unfortunately.)

Edit: Oh, and as far as the Tribble of Borg goes, it grants a 1.5% damage resist buff and (I can only assume) a 1.5% damage buff vs. Borg.