Thread: Balance PVE?
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-16-2010, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dassem_Ultor
Seriously? You don't see beeing able to one-shot someone as a tad OP? You like to go into battle knowing that luck will decide the outcome?
No I don't. Elite is the highest, toughest setting for the game and it assumes you understood the risk involved. If this was PvP then maybe I would agree that something is amiss, but the only way the AI in pve can oneshot you is if you were caught off gaurd or unprepared for the attack to begin with.

Quote:
BTW:
Do you have any idea how arrogant you sounded when you suggested adjusting my loadout? Do you think i hit RA today? Do you think a combination of boffs/weaps/equipment/power/skills exists that i've not tried? (on my main that is (science officer)) I've spent several hours a day for months tweaking my build... and you rush in insinuating it's just something i threw together at random? I'm deeply offended, sir.
At what point does the phrase , "If it is too hard try dropping to advanced or adjusting your ship loadouts" hit upon being arragant or insinuate that you are not a good player? Its a simple piece of common advice that you are obviously to childish to accept gracciuosly and without malice.
Given this new look into you mentality and character all I can say is stop acting like a spoiled little ***** and grow-up.