View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_gin_time_again View Post
why is everyone requesting ideas to be put in the C-Store now ?

why not request it to be put in-game ?... the game that you pay a subscription for remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by DES_SNIPER View Post
Cryptic has secretly inserted Ceti eel's into their brains during the last patch.

Sure, go ahead and add the pets in game and hey, find ways where people can earn them 1 at a time as rare random rewards for free, like WoW does. However if people want them all w/ out having to hunt them down all over the game then the C-store can serves as an alternative.

Since these are fluff items they are certainly something that I ( and I'm sure others ) would have no issue paying for, if reasonably priced in the C-store. To me, the convenience of obtaining them all in one place instead of having to search for them would be worth it.

Personally I think that this would fall under their "low priority list" and if turned into some sort of in game reward only item we probably wouldn't see any of it for ages. It would require writers to come up w/ a story and developers would need to integrate them in the loot tables as rewards where as the C-store doesn't require any of that. I just want the pet, it doesn't need to have a story to go w/ it to explain why or how I got it.