View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameMan2k View Post
The Klingon Tricorders does not point toward their missions objectives, even though the game-mechanics is readily available.
Tricorders point to scannable things. Klingon missions never involve scanning anything. It's annoying, but it's not some arbitrary injustice.

Quote:
I had to abandon many Exploration missions because I spent way too time aimlessly looking around.
Just so you know, the layout of ground exploration missions is very predictable, and you can generally easily see where everything is by looking at the map. The objects are always in clearings and there's always a path between every clearing.

Quote:
They have no Research & Development and there are practically no Anomalies to collect, even if itís just to mail them to their Federation counter parts.
The fact that there are anomalies at all is actually a bug, I think. Only one kind of mission that was obviously copied directly from Federation side has them. Personally, I don't care about this. Memory Alpha is almost entirely useless. Hopefully whenever they make it worth using, they'll give Klingons a way to get the same kind of items.

Quote:
There are only about 4 different ground & space exploration missions; couldnít some of the Federation Exploration missions simply be copied over to the Klingons?
You say that as if the Federation has tons of different kinds of exploration missions. Klingons lose ones that involve scanning but gain ones that involve blowing things up. Other than that they're more or less the same...

Yes, Klingons are lacking in content. Almost entirely, in fact, as the only PvE content they have are exploration missions, a sort of bizarre pseudo-DSE, and some STFs and fleet actions.