View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-21-2010, 09:04 AM
[quote=Nishastra]Tricorders point to scannable things. Klingon missions never involve scanning anything. It's annoying, but it's not some arbitrary injustice.

"Just so you know, the layout of ground exploration missions is very predictable, and you can generally easily see where everything is by looking at the map. The objects are always in clearings and there's always a path between every clearing."

This is not true for "all" of the planet maps.

The fact that there are anomalies at all is actually a bug, I think. Only one kind of mission that was obviously copied directly from Federation side has them. Personally, I don't care about this. Memory Alpha is almost entirely useless. Hopefully whenever they make it worth using, they'll give Klingons a way to get the same kind of items.

As limited as Memory-Alpha is, I use it to enhance weapons at low-levels, even my Klingon's.

You say that as if the Federation has tons of different kinds of exploration missions. Klingons lose ones that involve scanning but gain ones that involve blowing things up. Other than that they're more or less the same...

There are way more Federation Exploration missions than Klingon, and it's the only PvE content the Klings have.