View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameMan2k View Post
There are way more Federation Exploration missions than Klingon, and it's the only PvE content the Klings have.
Do tell.

Federation have, to the best of my memory: Space Confrontation, Space Defend Base, Space Kill Enemies, Space Scan Ships, Space Scan Anomalies, Ground Planet Scan Stuff, Ground Planet Kill Stuff, Ground Base Scan Stuff, Ground Base Kill Stuff.

Klingons have: Space Confrontation (copied straight from Fed version, these have anomalies), Space Defend Base, Space Kill Enemies, Space Blow Up Ships, Space Blow Up Bases, Ground Planet Blow Up Stuff, Ground Planet Kill Stuff, Ground Base Blow Up Stuff, Ground Base Kill Stuff.

There's a few minor variations here, like the scan/blow up ships might have enemies or the ground kill stuff might have things to scan/blow up, but I think that's all the actual types of missions.

I have played a KDF character all the way to BG5 doing nothing but exploration missions, when 1/2 to 2/3rds of them didn't even give skill points on completion in the later ranks because you never actually got the mission on entering the system/base. I don't know if that's fixed or not yet. I'm not saying Klingons have it good, but I'm not going to agree with things that aren't true and only go, "Ha ha! C-Store!"