View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
For some reason the first thing that popped in my mind when I read this thread I thought that starships would be turned into petting zoos.

Personally, I would rather see some of the more common pet types free or unlockable in game. Then, for the more...um, "exotic" animals...THOSE can be cheap C-Store items.

Yeah...um...I'd pay for a pink sparkle pony...
Well, the enterprise D did have a sort of petting zoo in the kid's school or something like it as I recall but what I'm proposing is that you only be allowed to call on 1 pet at a time. Some might argue that as Cpt. you can have a whole zoo if you want but to me that might be a lil' too much like the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons.

While the idea of making the common animals available in game and keeping the rare ones to the C-store is not a bad one, I personally would rather have the option to buy them all on the C-store. I'm too lazy to hunt them down like I did in WoW (gawd I hated looking for my phoenix hatchling).

As for the pink sparkle pony.....O_o Ummm, it's unusual but I don't see how a horse would fit in your ready room or quarters.