View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
That's messed up...If there is a change in the official billing, or I change my credit card number for some reason it cancels out my subscription? What kind of stuff is that? If I have to change my credit card information and you cancel out my subscription, that is not cricket....

Come to think of it, is it even legal in all 50 states? Wouldn't this type of change have to be in the liscensing agreement or terms and conditions of the game? Shouldn't I be allowed to see such changes to billing practices in writing?

I would like to know if I change my credit card information, anotherwards use a different card (because the other one is not used anymore, orthe old one is lost, etc) and delete the old credit card information, it will cancel out my subscription? Is there even a way to put more than one credit card number on the account without cancelling out the subscription?

I want clarification to your statement, and an answer to my question. I await your response.

Thanks.
Yes it's legal. If you change the card number it is already YOUR responsibility to make sure that EVERYONE who has auto payments set to that card get the new card info. It's also legal (and common) for businesses to require that all your payments be made from the same account. My insurance (Car, life, home etc) for example works that way.

You just did see it in writing. That's how you knew to respond.

Besides, since you don't automatically lose any billed time (per the OP), you can just put in a new number before the time is up and never see a glitch in service.

I agree that the LTS shouldn't be affected, and I'm sure it won;t be. But, it's always nice to make sure someone thought of that first.

Thanks for the info StormShade. I know you are all working hard and most of us <3 you guys. Those that are mean to you I don't want to play with anyway.