View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettorix View Post
Your post came a whopping 90 minutes after the OP. Plus his post was at 6pm...which is likely also the end of a weekday. Jeez.

These guys respond a LOT. Way more than any other company/game I've seen. They are ridiculed for NOT responding, then when they DO respond someone ridicules them for spending too much time on the forums and not actually DEVing. They can't be trolling the forums 24/7 just itching to respond to EVERY question seconds after its posted. Good grief, they're people, with jobs, lives and families, and they do have a game to run...
It seems to me they put this news out after everybody has gotten off from work, and can have the weekend to do nothing and let us fume about it...or perhaps get feedback from it...who knows.

What I do know is that if I (god forbid) have to change cards...I am not setup for auto-renew...I believe that I should be able to keep the account...All I would be doing is transferring it from one card to another....yea....figures...

Still, I do want my question answered by someone responsible for the decision in the first place...