Thread: Compensation
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I'm not being greedy, compensation for a loss of exclusive, the Lib Borg which is now available to everyone who buys a LTS, which was part of the reason I got an LTS.

"I want the Devs and heads at Cryptic to focus on new in game content and in game obtainables. I think I can safely say most people want the same."

What does that have to do with this talk? This is about them assigning C-Store points, not content.
Deciding who gets how much for what takes time away from teams that could be spent on other more productive areas.

So you're upset that a LTS exclusive is exclusive to all LTS people..... seriously it shouldn't concern you so much. If I remember correctly the real bonus for getting it at its first offering is it was MUCH cheaper then than it is now. And if not, why is it a big deal? It's still an exclusive to LTS people... really 2000 Cryptic Points because the first month of LTS people aren't the ONLY LTS people with Liberated Borg Captains is ridiculous.

But I don't see any point in responding again because I don't think you can be convinced asking this amount is silly, and that a lot of people don't care, or think the opposite.

ADDENDUM: All LTS people getting Liberated Borg also has no direct effect on that you got a Liberated Borg, unless you just really really want to go around and yell in ESD "Look what I have that no one can get anymore at all."