View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 47
07-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warem

- Mail an Exchange terminals in my ship's interior so I don't have to go to starbase.

- Autopilot so I can just select the system I'm going to and have the guy take me there across maps, while I go get a coffee, ideally doing a reasonable attempt to avoid enemy ships.

- Holodeck for 1 vs 1 or 3 vs 2 or whateverteam vs whateverteam mock battles. (Hrm, maybe this should be included in the season 2 interiors to be honest, but if no plans exist for it, then I suppose I'd pay for it if it's not too expensive - it'd be a good excuse to invite friends unto my ship to use the holodeck..)
I'm sorry, but these all seem like fundamental changes that should, if added, NOT be on top of subscription. Until the c-store is sorted I refuse to pay any more money than the 200 I've already spent on this game.

'Everything but the character services should be free.' - Exactly. I understand they need to make money. But I feel a lot of the cosmetic stuff is overpriced and anything which has the potential to be game changing (eg. actual ships and races) should not be kept anywhere near the store.