View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-04-2010, 07:35 PM
I must say, the original post in this thread came across as quite rude and snotty and rather immature. I can understand being upset, but the cynicism was way overboard. The saying "you catch more flies with honey" applies here. Sitting here bashing the STO team's work, time and effort (them and their game, basically) is likely not going to inspire them to make the changes the OP wants to see. It wouldn't have that effect upon me if I were them.

There is such a thing as communicating in a civil, reasonably mature manner and raising concerns/complaints and providing feedback in a meaningful and appropriate manner. The manner in which people express themselves says a lot about the person and their state of mind / level of maturity.

To counterpoint the OP... while there are in fact bugs/flaws in the game, and much that can be improved upon, overall, I think the game is doing fine and is in good shape. There are many good things lined up coming our way in the future and I look forward to them. Nothing is ever going to be perfect - this isn't the Omega Particle after all - but the state of the game is improving with time and additional work put in on it. Thank you Cryptic for all you have done and are planning to do moving forward. Not everyone thinks you and the game suck. There are many of us players who feel you are doing a fine job and appreciate your dedication and attention to detail and we support you.