View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Blackvaar, I've been watching your thread and it's really impressive work!

With the ability to purchase extra costume slots for all my characters I just went and "wasted" a lot of money and bought a bunch of extra slots. Then for my primary character (who just reached VA1 last night, yay me! ), using your wonderful color specs I made the following uniforms:

• Combat (A "padded jerkin" type custom uni in Aggressive stance that looks good under my Kit)
  • Fleet (My fleet's uni, I didn't make this one, but like it, especially w/the new Emblem - woot!)
  • Off Duty (something I threw together, don't like it yet)
  • TOS Command Gold
  • TOS Captain's Variant Green (I added a MU Gold Sash)
  • MU First Officer's Variant Gold
  • TOS WoK Command
  • TOS WoK Command Open (stance: Relaxed)
  • TNG Command Red
  • TNG Film Command Red
  • DS9 Command Red
  • VOY Command Red
  • STO Lemming Uni
  • Vice Admiral Jacket Uniform
Man. I didn't realize how costume crazy I am. lol. I'm unhappy with my Off-Duty uni. I don't really like the choices STO gives us. I'll try out the new ones you posted and see if any of yours work for me.

Anyway, I have some questions for you:

The last on my list (the Lemming) is my version of what I think the generic officers wandering around my interiors are wearing. I see that you have the 25th Century Uniforms, do you know which on your list would best match the generic interior lemmings? I'd like them to be the same.

Is it me or can you not add a rank to the WoK unis? And on the image, the pre-made "pips" that are there, don't look right, like they're torn off... Is that a bug or it supposed to look like that?

The 200 Day Veteran Reward looks great! Thanks for color-coding that. I won't get that for a few more weeks, but I'm looking forward to it (did it come with another slot, or do you have to add a slot?)

As I mentioned, I just got to VA1 last night. Boy it's a pain (and kind of expensive) to go back through all my costumes to change the rank insignia. heh. I really can't decide on what colors to go with on my new VA1 jacket. Have you the coding for that?

I hope you'll be coding the colors for the upcoming Formal wear and Merc unis.

Anyway, again thanks for the hard work!

/VOTE AGAIN FOR STICKY!!!