View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-09-2010, 12:50 PM
While I agree that the C-Store has started to get out-of-hand, really you're blowing things way out of proportion. Pretty much everything up there is an optional item that has little in the way of game-breaking powers. If you want it, buy it. If you don't want it, don't buy it. It's as simple as that.

Yes, the amount of stuff going up for sale in such a short amount of time (half-a-year or so from launch) is pretty insane. Yes, the resources being used for these items could go to other related in-game stuff free of charge. Yes, the pricing is a mind-bending mess of random numbers being thrown at a dartboard.

Aside from the above, my only other issues were the timing of the pre-order items being put up (I fully expected them to be put up but not this soon and I expected all of them and not half-or-so) and the per-character crap for the ships, BOffs, and costume slots...with only the costume slots being changed over to account-wide.

Again...some valid points in the OP, but blown way out of proportion. If they stop listening to the dollar signs and start listening to the players things might be different...Frankly, I'm starting to get tired of these whine posts with little in the way of constructive criticism.