View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-16-2010, 03:40 PM
Thanks Korzho, I do believe you have done alot to solving your problem, but it leaves me thinking the only thing would be a hardware replacement, and more. I seriously doubt it is completely our hardware.
I have already installed, well the manufacturer unstalled Nvidia System monitor, so I can pull the temps off of it.

Next, to White Knight. I have read that thread, and it seems it covers a great many tings, but not a perplexing issue such as mine.

I used the post to find out all of my game settings, nothing much out of the extraordinary there. I then looked at many other things to see what was going on. As far as system resotr goes, yea...that did not work.

Suffice to say I am working on a laptop currently, and cannot run a dxdiag from the other machine but I do know I am running Windows Vista 32 bit, dual Nvidia 8800GT graphics cards with the 197.45 vrivers (prior to this incident had the April dirvers), an Intel Core 2 Duo processor at 3.12 GHZ. It is not as though I am running a sub-standard computer......However if I feel like trying to fry the computer yet again, I'll change more settings, try the game, and get a dxdiag posted for your viewing pleasure..(little as it will do to assist).All I wanted was feedback on what you might do to correct the issue.

As far as the resolved issue is concerned, NO it is NOT resolved. I have to wait for parts and such, and in the interim I am checking to see if there is anything else that can be done. I doubt from seeing what you posted will help me until hey look at their client adn see if something wonky is going on...

Anyway, thanks for the help there K...it seems I have done most of that troubleshooting already.
For anybody else, positive feedback is welcomed.