View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inktomi19d View Post
A big part of the issue is that you *need* to adjust to it. There are ways to avoid dying, but sometimes you need to trade out a cool offensive Sci or Engi power for some sort of healing, and sometimes you just need to run away. The PvE part of the game usually doesn't require you to run away to win, so a lot of people just don't seem to get that in PvP you sometimes need to take cover and let your cooldowns refresh.
It seems to me that it is not one faction being overpowered...it's just that people are unable to change their tactics..

People will not just sit there and let you wail on them...if they do, beware that a trap might be sprung...

I feel that the whole such and such a side is OP stems from frustration, ill-prepared, not properly spec'd and equipped builds...You would not believe hoe many rainbow people I have seen there...yea...those are about as useless as ^#$s on a boar-hog...

Prepare, and make sure you know you will die...then once, that is over and you have made it through your few initial PVP matches, understand that you are not alone, and that people on both sides have problems staying alive...

OMG...did I just spew blasphemy?!?!?