View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWiggles24 View Post
To the op . I reached va1 on the first day of s2 launch thinking I could do the dailies also.. I submitted the trouble ticket and cryptic replied stating that it is as it should be .. just for FYI
I'm calling B.S. on Cryptic, simply because both the VA1 B'Train Marks of Exploration and Emblem Daily's are concurrently active. It would be a simple matter for Cryptic to unlock already-existing Marks of Honor PvP Daily Code to include VA1's. If they are unwilling to do so, then they should at least allow players to trade in Emblems for Marks of Honor, since the bulk of Emblem weapons have inferior stats to their K7 counterparts.

We need more people actually posting about this ongoing issue if they want to see Cryptic take any real action. Until then, those VA1's who didn't get their Covariant Shields Mk X [Cap] x3 or any other K7-exclusive items are SOL. Another option: Make Mk XI versions of the K7 items. The latter may not be ideal, but at least it will show that Cryptic is actually listening...