Sooo...got some questions...
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
09-03-2010, 08:05 AM
1) Depends. It's changed to a duration based ability that effects all of your beams. And while active, your beams do slightly higher damage. It's great for 1v1 for taking down mines/torps. Fire At Will 3 against 1 target is straight up deadly. But, as soon as even 1 other enemy is introduced, your effectiveness drops dramatically since you'll be splitting your fire.
2) I actually like it a lot. But if you use it, take note that they changed the FX so that it visually fires off a lot more torps... but it still does the same damage
3) Yes, Scis are still the minority
4) Klingon carriers. The Vo'Quv can be used to summon 2 swarms of fighters, 3 additional ships via Photonic Fleet, and an additional support ship via Fleet Support if you are below 50% hull.
5) Let's not talk about that
6) I haven't played those levels in forever, so I can't comment on that.