View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBzMadDog View Post
yes seems to be when there is uneven teams its happened to me 3 times today & i always quickly check the teams & i am always on the team thats got 2 more than the other
when i get booted.
Had it happen a few times today on various characters...and I can also state a counter example where it booted another player and it made it uneven. I would not mind as much if it were a pure balance function, but when I have been waiting in the queue when it was at 1 of 8...then gets to 8, the match starts and I get booted, it is not picking the latest person to join.

Also it sends you into a queue cooldown and will not let you requeue for a few mins....which is BS. moreover guess what match I end up in 9 times out of 10 when I finally do requeue...you got it...the one that I was booted from. I have also witnessed others get booted then 10 mins later they are back.

Again I am all for balanced numbers, but something is broken when it has to balance after a match starts in my opinion...then boots what seems to be random people as opposed to those that were in line first.