View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-04-2010, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocutusSK View Post
Although STO is an MMO game. I rather play missions on my own. Everytime I team up with someone, they don't read the dialogs just close them immediately. And when the others close their dialogs, STO closes your dialog window. Last week I decided to team up with some other guys and give the team play another try. Bad move, I have no idea what was the story of the mission, because again those guys didn't read the dialogs and just closed them immediately. So I have no idea what the special reward might be Would be nice if we could solo replay the missions we already played with a team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
/agree- that is why I want to revive the Episode Replay feature soon!
Boy do I feel your pain. How many times I did missions with my buddies and they just blow right thru it. But when they do them on their own, It's " Hold on, I'm taking my time with this kewl mission". I just want to go over to their place and beat them senseless, LOL. I do call them on it when they act stupid.

What's the moral of this story? Do the mission solo first and then team up. We are like predator packs. When we are solo, we are cautious, but in packs, we are reckless.