View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
Pathetic.

If the ground game is so fantastic, then why are the devs in discussion on completely reworking it.

Right now, it is garbage. Sorry, but the devs think you are wrong and the vast majority of the community think you are wrong.

I don't pvp on ground,... ever... so you can assume whatever you want about my spawning. Since I have not done ground since beta, I could care less. Until they add some depth to the ground combat system, I could not care less about it. I won't put point 1 into ground ever in this game, when I can put it into ship combat. Just keep assuming, since you have no facts to present in your post and know nothing about me or how I play.

The ground game is garbage, hence the lack of players doing the ground pvp.

And that is a fact.
If the Devs are reworking it is because they would like to make it less complicated so that all the RPers and the PVEr can also do it without getting rolled by the real pvpers. And since in ever MMO RPers and PVErs out number the pvpers 100 to 1, it is a good business move for them to do this.

There is nothing wrong with ground other than people crying a lot. Please give me 2 or 3 things that is wrong with ground to the point that it would make it unplayable.