View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran_Mak_Morrn View Post
i'm not sure how you can validate your opinion, seeing as how you have no experience on the topic.
furthermore, i'm not sure how much i should value your opinion on ground pvp, since you do not participate.

CHC is out there every night in Lt Gen Ground pvp q's, you haven't been in ground pvp since beta.
next time you want to bring something to the discussion, please know something about it first.
cause you don't. and that's a fact.
I validate it, because I played it almost exclusively during beta (it was probably the fastest way to power level, being that it took only 15 kills and kills took half as long until the last 2 weeks of open beta where they slowed it down).. and it has not changed much since then. It is boring and pathetic, as far as ground combat goes. There are better systems. Heck, I would take Champions Online's ground combat system over this. At least it would be more interesting.

I played hundreds of matches during beta and that was good enough for me. I have plenty to bring to the discussion. Perhaps you should realize that ground combat is a broken pile of garbage. But that is fine... enjoy. I will be in space...you will be in the queue for ground combat.

I am sure we will never meet and I am happy with that.