View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 83
09-10-2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGTC
It is a nice option to have, but we need more off duty costume slots...
This worked for me, and only seems to work with the C-Store purchased slots, not the other in-game Uniform slots. And it does cost you Energy Credits. Here's the trick:
  1. Buy C-Store Costume Slots.
  2. Go to a Tailor wearing any "on-duty" uniform.
  3. In the Tailor window click your new empty slot and create a new costume, but just click through, and Purchase. If you notice, at this point you do not have access to the Off Duty clothes.
  4. Once purchased and back on your Tailor costume list, click that new uniform and Modify it.
  5. In the edit windows you can go to the third page and change into any clothing you have unlocked, including the previously unaccessable Off Duty clothes. If you've previously Saved any Off Duty "patterns" you can also now click Load and recover them instead of re-creating them fresh.
  6. Make your changes and Purchase. You'll note that since you're "changing" a costume, there is the aforementioned Energy Credit cost.
  7. Rename your new costume slot to something useful/creative.
  8. ...and voilą! New Off-Duty Costume Slot.
I hope there are people that find this useful. I sure did! I'll now step away from the lectern and return you to your regularlly scheduled Blackvaar update for which I'm sure we are all eagerly waiting.

Note: Apparently it's not a guaranteed fix. There are some people that, for whatever reason, this work-around doesn't work. That said, worked perfectly for me. Thanks again DoggyDude!