View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10 KDF Merc Attire
09-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkball View Post
So I bought the Mercenary Gear for my Klingon Liberated Borg... but it doesn't give me the uniform choice!

I've since heard that it was a Fedo-only item, but it was not masked in the C-Store with "restricted" like the golden tribble, federation ship costumes, etc...

Since you're letting Klingons pay for things they can't use, you need to refund me my points and mark it "restricted" or unlock it so that klinks can wear it around too.

The C-Store sells the Mercenary Set for clothing options to Klingons but does not give Klingons new uniform options... if it doesn't work it should be "Restricted"... give me my cryptic points back!!
I have to agree with Sharkball on this one; if the KDF player can't wear it, it should not be an option in the C-Store. Resorting to the description of "wearable by all Federation characters" (or however actually worded) as a disclaimer is a bit of a copout, IMO. Otherwise, why not unlock all the purchasables for any character, whether they can use/equip them or not, and let "caveat emptor" be the rally cry?

Besides, Cryptari already has the IRL cash, which will not be refunded... let the player have his C-points back.