View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taishojojo View Post
You really should slow down and re-read what I posted.

I never stated it was for a fleet purchase. not sure where you got that from. I stated that the J would be scenery. It would be the focus of a fleet action or STF or mission arc.

Interesting that you denigrate cstore items as 'sparklepony' when the player community, largely, only wants cosmetic items in the c-store. I get that there are some players that want a little meat with their potatoes but anyways... that argument happens on other threads.

Just for the record, I've never faceplanted from a minion gank. My original statement involved the outcry from other players around the subject of minion ganking in the Nemesis arcs. Its relevant because there will be a similar outcry when time agents warp in while the player is in the middle of something.
If you would like a another example, take the complaints from players concerning getting sucked into DSEs when traveling in Sector Space.
My OP was to provide a suggestion/request to Cryptic. I'm not going to address your self-decided proclamations of what the Enterprise J will or will not be with a point-by-point rebuttal. Cryptic will either consider my suggestion or they won't; this isn't that big of a deal. Maybe you should calm down and get some fresh air, regain some perspective.

One thing I will say though: the toxic geekcore of this game will scream, whine, shriek and complain about ANY decision Cryptic makes at this point. I hope the devs aren't losing sleep over the nerdrage that will erupt if they decide to get creative and have fun with something.