View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-17-2010, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemoSD
I am unclear, is your league a one shot deal or a continuing thing? I am looking at creating structure that will last over a long period of time...
Sorry if I was unclear. The leagues we are working on will be regular or ongoing with teams moving between them depending on points gained in the current season. (3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 for a loss)
The issues with combining your league with ours is mainly the rules and the way your league structure differs from ours. When we first thought of the idea for a PvP league we wanted to include both space and ground into a single league and give every team a chance to play to their strengths in an all inclusive league. To that end we created the 'home' and 'away' system where each team has the chance to pick the style of PvP they prefer. Your league system seperates ground from space and removes what we think is a key element in our league.
When it comes to rules we again differ. I wont say one is better then the other or anything like that as both have merit. Anyone who is prepared to give time to make game play better for others is only doing a good thing. Hey, we might even enter a team