View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 37
09-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFabulous
Ridiculous. Games most certainly do drop in price that fast, especially MMOs where the sale of the retail copy isn't much of a money-maker post-launch. As for what it says about the game? It says "hey, we're running a promotion, grab the game with 30 days of play time for less than the cost of a single month". Most will see that and say "hmmm, that's a good deal, maybe I'll give it a try". You glass-half-empty types that are constantly ranting DOOOOOMMM will obviously see this as foreshadowing that the game is ready to go belly up any day now. Which it's not. But why believe anything you're told, it's so much more productive to jump to irrational conclusions.

So if Cryptic doesn't do things to lure in new subs then people complain they aren't trying hard enough, and when they do you complain about how it's going to look and proclaim DOOOOOOMMM.

Seriously, there's absolutely no pleasing any of you. These never ending posts of incessant whining are so damned retarded. If you're so unhappy with the game, leave already and give the rest of us some peace and quiet.

This.

So its on sale. I have several people I know that would buy it now because of it. Money is TIGHT right now for people. I mean people are spending less money on entertainment, and whatnot because they need to, you know, buy food and gas. the important things. Amazon's sales are great for the consumer, and do not mean death. not a for example persay, but They recently had a Sale on two different Guild Wars Games, Eye of the north, AND the Guild wars Factions collectors edition. the CE, was down to $30.00 from $80.00, and eye of the north was down from $49.99 to 10.99. I saw it as an opportunity to add these two things to my Guild Wars collection.

Tl;DR, Sales happen, its ok if Amazon wants to have a sale, they are a retailer, they can do that. now then, who wants to go take on some Breen