View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-26-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
If anyone has experience with computer programing, you know how difficult making a simple game can be. My experience is with Visual Basic code, and the last time I worked with it was back in 2002. I also worked with webpage design, which is much easier to use. I am sure that programing has become both easier and more difficult. As a comparison, many people can quickly make a web page with Microsoft Frontpage, but how many people can acutally write with HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) using only the notepad and text (.txt) files? In the span of three years many of the various code fuctions were rendered obsilete, whle new code was introduced. I sympathize with the programers as just programing a game mechanic can be difficult, while adding graphical representation adds a whole new dimention of difficulty. I am satisfied with the state of the game, and with all the additions, I rarely am dissapointed. For those complaining about the game, I challenge you to try making a multi-page web site using nothing but .txt files.

/claps in approval