View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpiousAntares
Unfortunately, the above suggestions are useless. I'm testing the game to see if it's worth buying, and it appears it's a resounding NO!

Too many bug posts in the 'Recent Connections and Lockups' threads, too many disconnect, bug posts, preventing game play.

I can't get into the game now. And, have zero tolerance for such shoddy work. It's a waste of time and money to attempt to play a game... that doesn't work, nor do the developers seem to care about fixing it.

Fix it, or I'll not be the only one shopping elsewhere. In this day and age, this kind of poor workmanship doesn't cut it.

Good luck.
The inference would be that this game is nothing but buggy, which is actually far from the case. Considering the amount of hours people put in it is hardly surprising that some issues are encountered. Despite it's flaws, it is still something I consider worth paying for.

Just consider for a moment how many people play this game, how many cumulative hours are spent on it, then look at how few posts are on this thread, and how spread some of the dates between posts are. Don't overstate the case.

And for you kids whining about some bugs that still exist, how about the more pressing bugs that HAVE been fixed. Give credit where it is due eh? The game is far more stable and playable than it was 6 months ago. Just trace back through the engineering reports and release notes and count how many fixes have been introduced.

It's a damn shot better than playing bloody Farmville...