View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Lemme think. BST is GMT +1 currently, I think, so that would put PST at -8 to BST then. So, I'm thinking instead of 1 PM Pacific, wouldn't it be 12 PM PST (GMT -7), 1 PM MST (GMT -6), 2 PM CST (GMT -5), and 3 PM EST (GMT -4), base on 8 PM BST? Though I think this is subject to change when Daylight Savings Time ends, which I don't think is until sometime next month, so that shouldn't be a problem. But I'm not so sure on time conversions, as I've based PST of of Cryptic's announcements since they've always included the GMT difference in their mantience times.

There's also the possiblity that we won't be able to group the different ranks together for the run if. I'd suggest also organizing into rank-oriented sub-groups if we cannont group VAs, RAs, Capt.s, and etc. together. This might be something we'll need to scout out to see if we can get around it before hand, as it may present a problem if we all don't have characters at the same rank.

As for fancy dress, couldn't we also do fancy ship dress? It'd be interesting to see how many different fancy ship designs we'd get in the end.

If we all run with VAs, I'll bring Iaeger and the Arizona (and no, I won't bring my Constitution [though I'm tempted to now]. I'll bring the Sovereign) to the shindig and work on the formal uniform in the mean time. I have an idea as to what I want to use, but I'm not so sure. And I'll go ahead a throw out there's the possibility we won't be home at 3 PM. I never know what time we're gonna be home on Sundays because we usually get groceries after church on Sundays, but I think we're home by 2 PM most of the time.