View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlot
Actualy, I play on Elite, so combat is very boring for me, so I have been playing a path that is totaly combat free. So no loot drops post-combat. I am finishing out the last couple of grades on my current rank and was gathering ship components for my next ship so I can outfit it as soon as I get it. I am doing Diplomatic Missions exclusivly. So this is a bug that most people will never encounter.

I found a place to do my missions in that does not give free components - it gives higher level components that I value more and am quite eager to aquire legitimitly. So ya, I can putz around and not advance and earn some credits, or I can do what I did - report the bug and move to another part of space.

EDIT: What you bet this thread makes sure the bug is fixed next patch, heh. Yes Kirk would get the free stuff, but Picard would uphold the honor of the Federation and tell Star Fleet about it, like I did.
Are you talking about emblems for doing the aid the deferi? I'm just really concerned that there may be a legit reason rather than it being an exploit. I would PM a GM and let them decide. No sense in letting it ruin your gaming.