View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
In my overall opinion cryptic should have given us the ship as with no pods. They could allow us the subscriber to buy with small micro transactions or emblems the pods to form this ship to the desired career. you would get three different ships and they make extra money rather then one transaction.

Star trek has examples of 3 different types of nebulas

1. tactical pod - uss sutherland ( triangular pod that was for greater and faster torpedo loadout
2.science pod - uss phoenix ( has an oval pod that allows for sensor sweep and sceince attributes
3.engineer pod - uss melborne ( has two smaller warp nacells. this can be smaller warp core for power
Absolutely agree.

Devs: You have a very unique interaction and openness with your subscribers, and we enjoy it. I strongly believe that you should point the marketing/C-Store team to the forums and they will see what we, the subscribers, want and we will have better content going up. There are a lot of players with really great ideas, some which may be simple to implement and will add great value to the items that are going up for sale.

I absolutely appreciate all the hard work, but there is clearly room for improvement here. It's an opportunity that should not be passed on.