View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-19-2010, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
Hold on heh. You've played MMO's. Remember that I know for a solid fact that not all server softwares used by different companies have a timer with a shutdown including length of choice before triggered. Quite a few I know of do 30 seconds, 10 minutes, 30 minutes and 1 hour, but a lot don't and require an Administrative count down done by hand.

It's not a software issue, it's a having someone do the announcement issue. REGARDLESS of "Standard level for the industry" or not, hasn't this debate gone on long enough? If they didn't do it (which has happened on rare occasions) well piddle sticks. I'm sure by now stormshade, destra or the likes has read this post and they'll make sure it's done properly later on ^^
Due to the policy of a company I will neither confirm or deny exists, nor confirm or deny that I am or have been an employee of, if I were to reveal my true depth of experience in the MMO Industry I would be forced to eject you from an escape hatch into deep space where your blood would quickly boil, your eyes would explode out of your head and your screams would not be heard.

So how about them Klingons huh?