View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-27-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I would suggest that the people who are testing the mission orginally dont even get to rate it, as that is not the purpose of the review per your comments. The purpose of the review is only to determine whether the mission contains inappropriate content or not. That being the case, what the person thinks of the mission really doesnt matter at that point.

A second suggestion would be that a mission not be removed from testing unless it receives 3 flags. For example, if the number of times it is required to be played before going live is 10, then it would seem reasonable that if the mission were REALLY inappropriate that it would be flagged as such at least 3 times if not more. This will prevent missions from getting removed from testing that ARENT really inappropriate, due to someone flagging them who doesnt know what their really supposed to be doing.

Other than these two things, I think the proposed system sounds pretty good and look forward to testing
Well some flags are worse than others....trust me
As long as a Moderator can check the flag in a reasonable time...one flag might be the safe bet.